MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2012, 02:00 AM   #1326 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I still need to check that out. I have been kind of iffy because I thought the first 2 Saints Rows sucked.
I didn't play the first two, but loved the third. I did play the whole game co-op from start to finish, so I have no clue how good it is single-player.

As a co-op game, it's so good, just so good. I'm going to assume it's kinda the same as the first two though so, you might not like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
Well I like RPGs so all suggestions are appreciated Just borrowed Fable 3 from a mate though, hence me asking

I'm not expecting Final Fantasy like storyline or gameplay though, that won't ever happen again
Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Witcher/The Witcher 2 (The first Witcher being one of the best RPG's this generation IMO, if you can get passed the bad, bad animations), Dragon Age: Origins, Fallout 1 and 2 (3/New Vegas is good too but most people have played those), Titan Quest, for some examples.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote