MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - favorite fighter and why?

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2012, 03:48 AM   #40 (permalink)
Ape City
It's a league game, Smokey

Ape City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue View Post
my favorite fighter is Ian 'The Machine' Freeman,why ? because hes the owner of the gym i use, hes promoting the fights and im taking part in the fights he promotes i am happy he let me get matched up with one of his lads. he told me i am doing great doing my own training and actually showing a difference. from 46kg to 65kg in 2 months all intense training while working at mcdonalds haha free mcdonalds meal a day thats my only carb load of the day haha
I think Rampage has the biggest penis, but I also heard a rumor that Tim Tim Silvia has a 9 incher. Don't get me wrong, I agree with your post, Ian 'The Machine' Freeman is a legend among large-cocked males. The greatest thing is that he and his students get the necessary carbs they need from mcdonalds. Without that they would be flaccid. Amen.