MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 150 results: I'm glad *SPOILERS*

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2012, 12:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
There were 2 combatants. Most of the fight was on the feet so it's not like Frankie was laying on him. Frankie threw more punches, more kicks and dropped Henderson. He got closer to finishing Benson than the other way around. How come his a boring points fighter based on this peformance?

Not debating whether he won or lose.
Did you read the article? Where was this based on Frankies one performance? Edgar is notorious for his boring, points based boxing style in all of his fights. He's finished one fight in three years. His corner were even instructing him in the first Bendo fight to "just score points".

I'm just not a fan of point fighting in general and I'm glad that Frankie will be out of the title picture for a while (hopefully for good).
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote