MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 150 results: I'm glad *SPOILERS*

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2012, 12:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Ah the guy who is glad someone got robbed is saying Frankie should have lost another fight based on points... Keep talking yourself in circles bud.
Well yea, this is karma, that's exactly my point. What goes around comes back around. Frankies entire UFC career has been based on a large points based scoring style. He was out boxed by BJ in the first fight and undeservedly got the nod (imo). Then he loses fair and square to Bendo in the first fight and starts whining to Uncle Dana about an undeserved rematch. So he gets the rematch and the judges don't give him the win.

That's justice in my eyes.

I get that you're a Frankie fan and I know what it's like to see one of your faves lose, it sucks.

But I'm just sharing my opinion on the matter, I'm not a fan of Frankie's style, never have been and I'm delighted that he lost.

Sorry, that's just the way I feel.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote