MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 150 results: I'm glad *SPOILERS*

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2012, 12:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
Rauno
HiiiPoWeR

Rauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among MenRauno Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
Did you read the article? Where was this based on Frankies one performance? Edgar is notorious for his boring, points based boxing style in all of his fights. He's finished one fight in three years. His corner were even instructing him in the first Bendo fight to "just score points".

I'm just not a fan of point fighting in general and I'm glad that Frankie will be out of the title picture for a while (hopefully for good).
I was more of referring to your boring points fighter drop than the article itself. Your of course entitled to your opinion. Some like his fights, some don't.

I'm sort of relieved that i don't have to see Edgar-Diaz but can't help but feel sorry for Frankie.