MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Funny MMA Math

Thread: Funny MMA Math
View Single Post

Old 08-12-2012, 12:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Ape City
It's a league game, Smokey

Ape City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings System
Haha that is awesome. clearly kimbo i pound for pound king

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianRClover View Post
Well... to be fair, Jake Sheilds is a 185er... which is what he fought at last night and I'm pretty sure where he intends to stay. Sure he can to 170, but his fram is much more suited for MW. Dan Henerson is also a natural 185er, he is so awesome that he's able to complete at 205 but make no mistake, he's built for 185. Take a look and he and Sonnen standing together some time, Sonnen is a far larger man. Point being, Henderson losing to Jake is just one middle weight losing to another.

As far as challenging for the 205 title, well that's just something that Dan has earned simply based on his career and the streak he is currently on. Plus, it's an easy sell for the UFC, and we all know he has just as good a chance of beating Jon as anyone else... which is to say very little in all honesty.
Ya that is true i didnt really say that right. i meant shields fought at 170. i was just thinking how funny itd be to see a hendo at a light weight haha.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using VerticalSports.Com App