MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 150 results: I'm glad *SPOILERS*

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2012, 02:10 PM   #20 (permalink)
ACTAFOOL
Lightweight

ACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level now
man what a hater. Frankie is awesome, i really love his style he mixes everything up so well, i think he has the best transitions in the game. Also last night when he kept ducking under bendos punches and going for the body, that was beautiful

BUT i am a bigger bendo fan, i thought he clearly won the 1st fight but i think edgar won the rematch (though i wouldnt call it a robbery it was still very close) but hey thats what happens when you leave close fights up to the judges and you arent the champ

still this article is BS, edgar is very fun to watch and i dont see the need for him to go downs, hes one of the best LWs ever, but a catch weight with aldo would be a fun fight, but thats the only fight i want to see him have at FW
ACTAFOOL is offline   Reply With Quote