MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 150 results: I'm glad *SPOILERS*

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2012, 01:52 PM   #27 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Seems the exact same people on here that hate GSP for his "boring decisions" love Frankie for his boring point fighting decisions with zero damage. At least when GSP took decisions, his opponents other than Hardy looked like lumpy pancakes.

I guess because Edgar gets beat the heck up in the process of his boring touch fighting decisions he's an amazing exciting rocky figure but GSP with his absolute dominance and technical brilliance gets hate.

Sometimes I think mma fans just mistake a guy getting himself beat up as exciting, regardless of how good he actually is. I call it the Rocky Hangover.

I agree with the article, never liked Frankie or his style, he needs to move to FW where others are just as fast and his power isn't quite so weak.
Liddellianenko is online now   Reply With Quote