MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Silva out till 2013

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2012, 05:04 PM   #17 (permalink)
lights out 24
Amateur

lights out 24 is a splendid one to beholdlights out 24 is a splendid one to beholdlights out 24 is a splendid one to beholdlights out 24 is a splendid one to beholdlights out 24 is a splendid one to beholdlights out 24 is a splendid one to beholdlights out 24 is a splendid one to beholdlights out 24 is a splendid one to beholdlights out 24 is a splendid one to beholdlights out 24 is a splendid one to beholdlights out 24 is a splendid one to behold
Nobody is arguing Silva isn't all time great. I love watching Silva fight but no fighter should get to dictate WHO he fights. Silva made every excuse not to fight Sonnen & now Weidman. If your the champ, the GOAT then your obligated to fight the number 1 contender. Silva has become a prima Donna making comments " I would like to fight my clone next" & picking who he fights. Like my friend Hendo said: I bet Anderson would suddenly be ready to fight Michael bisping so why not a wrestler?
Sent from my USCCADR3305 using VerticalSports.Com App
lights out 24 is online now   Reply With Quote