MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Silva out till 2013

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2012, 05:25 PM   #23 (permalink)
bando661
MMA Fanatic

bando661 has a spectacular aura aboutbando661 has a spectacular aura aboutbando661 has a spectacular aura aboutbando661 has a spectacular aura aboutbando661 has a spectacular aura aboutbando661 has a spectacular aura aboutbando661 has a spectacular aura aboutbando661 has a spectacular aura aboutbando661 has a spectacular aura aboutbando661 has a spectacular aura aboutbando661 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by lights out 24 View Post
Exactly! Champions are obligated to fight the best contenders. Like my friend Hendo said: I bet Anderson would rush to fight Bisping. Anderson has become another prima Donna athlete making quotes like "I would like to fight my clone next." how about you just fight the contenders Silva?

Sent from my USCCADR3305 using VerticalSports.Com App

You Anderson haters amaze me! The man has fought everyone, everyone!!! He has never ducked a fight or backed out due to injury. Look at what he's done to everyone, ( minus the 5 rounds chael beat him) every contender every person that people on this forum beg and bet the farm that would destroy him, he has beaten. Chris fought a fat out of shape munoz, people say well his(Chris) only close fight was when he cut all the weight, well when munoz fought him he cut a ton of weight 2 days out. Anderson will fight whoever the ufc puts in front of him, he has done it for years and years. Let's enjoy the last few he has left.
bando661 is offline   Reply With Quote