MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Silva out till 2013

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2012, 06:01 PM   #29 (permalink)
lights out 24
Amateur

lights out 24 is a splendid one to beholdlights out 24 is a splendid one to beholdlights out 24 is a splendid one to beholdlights out 24 is a splendid one to beholdlights out 24 is a splendid one to beholdlights out 24 is a splendid one to beholdlights out 24 is a splendid one to beholdlights out 24 is a splendid one to beholdlights out 24 is a splendid one to beholdlights out 24 is a splendid one to beholdlights out 24 is a splendid one to behold
I know he's earned the time off. He deserves it. His next fight should be weidman cuz the kid earned it. For those of you thinking Silva is invincible need to quit being naive. Goat yes, invincible no. For everyone saying he would destroy GSP be more intelligent. GSP is the best mma wrestler there is & can put Anderson on his back. Weidman & GSP are great match ups for Silva. Silva definitely deserves more time to rest just don't spoon feed him bisping or another journeyman like rockhold which I could see soares pushing for.

Sent from my USCCADR3305 using VerticalSports.Com App
lights out 24 is offline   Reply With Quote