MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2012, 08:02 PM   #22620 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Going to get more fishing done soon. Been throwing my line out in the yard trying to get the settings down, I get a backlash like once every 40-50 casts now, basically when I'm not paying attention, and I shouldn't get any once I get more experienced with this type of reel. I just have to set the tuner when I change bait (to compensate the weight), takes only takes a few seconds to do.

Birds just took a bath with each other, normally separate but I gave it a shot and they enjoyed it, will probably do it this way from now on but will have to be supervised as my IRN could potentially bite one of my budgie's toes off.