MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is two belts per weight class the answer?

View Single Post

Old 08-13-2012, 01:08 AM   #22 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by RearNaked View Post
No, you don't make another belt. Like I already stated above, they could fight, but not for unification, they'd fight for what fighters fight for: MONEY.

Like I said, I already addressed this above, try reading before you post instead of just foaming at the mouth.
So they fight but one guy doesn't give up the belt. Therefore making it useless. No one would argue that the guy who was beat but still has the belt is better. You're basically wanting to give out silver medals.

This conversation would be great too,

"hey he's the champ"
"oh I thought he was"
"They both are"
"oh so they are going to fight soon, damn that will be great to see who's the best"
"nah they already fought, but he kept the belt even though he lost"
"what! Why!"
"Because its more interesting this way!"

Sent from my Desire HD using VerticalSports.Com App