MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is two belts per weight class the answer?

View Single Post

Old 08-13-2012, 02:22 AM   #25 (permalink)
RearNaked
Bantamweight

RearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A BallerRearNaked Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
You need to make up your mind, I'm trying to discuss your idea in a point, counter point conversation on an internet forum, which is talk, which you are so fond of creating. Yet because I disagree I need to do something else. My posting is not preventing anyone from stating their own opinion.
You can state your opinion till you're blue in the face.

I think this would work, you don't. I don't find your arguments for why it wouldn't work to be worth arguing. In fact, I find them nonsensical.

So I'm just not going to.

And you're right, Shogun didn't defend the GP belt. But people still wanted to watch him fight, more than, say, Chris Weidman. Who Anderson refuses to fight.

Now if Weidman had a belt, Anderson would kind of HAVE to fight him, wouldn't he. Especially if Weidman went and beat a couple of guys as champion

This isn't complicated.