MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Choosing another Fighting style?

View Single Post

Old 08-13-2012, 12:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Joabbuac
Light Heavyweight

Joabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings System
Its always on the you to decide honestly. I give my thoughts on what i have trained.

BJJ is hard because you will have to deal with being dominated a lot, its not as hard in that respect as wrestling though, it might be the easiest to get to grips with though, really hard to master.

Kickboxing is hard to learn technically, although maybe not as much for a Karate guy...most spend a long time looking and feeling like a retard before the breakthrough comes and you start kicking right.

Muay Thai is the toughest, you have to be damn tough to keep coming back to Muay Thai - just clinch training will drain you into nothing and leg kicks are the worse.
Joabbuac is offline   Reply With Quote