MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Jake Shields vs. Ed Herman Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-13-2012, 01:16 PM   #79 (permalink)
slapshot
Megaweight

slapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdtcpl View Post
Yeah, during the first and second round I was yelling for him to break and start throwing bombs. It was so frustrating, I hate it when a fighter feels like he has to prove that he can hang in the other guys strength area, it very rarely works out well.
You must not have seen Herman's fights, his ground game is his "strength area" and his striking is just as poor as Jake's.

Did you think Ed had a reasonable expectation of stopping Jake via stand up or decision? B/C Hendo couldn't stop him peeps so I don't think Herman could have either.
"I fear no man, but Jim Harrison and Mike Stone are the two last men that I would wish to meet in an alley fight. Jim Harrison's fighting style is not flamboyant or spectacular, it's just simple and deadly!" - Bruce Lee sakurabushidokan.homestead.com
slapshot is offline   Reply With Quote