MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bellator signs Babalu for Season 8

View Single Post

Old 08-13-2012, 09:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
Don$ukh
Flyweight

Don$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiK11 View Post
Awesome, super stoaked to hear about this! Babalu use to be one of my favorite fighters and back in the day when he fought for the UFC title againist Chuck, I was one of the only people rooting my ass off for him. He sort of hit hard times since then, but I hope he can come back strong through the Bellator tournament.
I also used to root for Babalu in the UFC. The guy was title material and would of been champ if not for Liddell. I couldnt believe his running windmill punching gameplan for the second Liddell fight, that was suicide.

Would of been nice to see Babalu in the UFC again, he wouldnt be a contender but a solid gatekeeper. Babalu in Bellator however adds great elite competition and he could pick another belt outside the UFC.
Franklin,Gouveia,Maia,Kharitonov,Hunt,Liddell,Pari syan,Hardy,Shlemenko,Machida,Gomi,Bustamante,Evans ,Edgar,Hathaway,Bonnar,Murray,S.Carter,Ludwig,Pett is,K.Gill,Sobral,Mousasi,D.Cruz,Arona,Nogueiras,Co te,Ole Laursen,Kawajiri,Sakuraba & K1 Lebanner!
Don$ukh is offline   Reply With Quote