MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Should he beat Mir, Cormier wants either JDS or Jones in UFC debut

View Single Post

Old 08-13-2012, 10:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Don$ukh
Flyweight

Don$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level nowDon$ukh is on another level now
For Cormier to choose JDS is hard to analyse. I think we need to see Cain vs JDS 2 before judging Cormiers chances. We surely will get too see just how great the TD defense of JDS, against Cain. If Cain can get JDS down then surely Cormier can and that has to be his gameplan because Cormier cant stand with JDS.
I personally think Cain will beat JDS in the rematch.

For Cormier to fight Jones then he will have a good chance. Cormier has the wrestling and perhaps weight to beat Jones. That isnt enough though and I think it could come down to willpower. Cormier has proven his toughness and crucially doesnt wilt from big strikes.
Franklin,Gouveia,Maia,Kharitonov,Hunt,Liddell,Pari syan,Hardy,Shlemenko,Machida,Gomi,Bustamante,Evans ,Edgar,Hathaway,Bonnar,Murray,S.Carter,Ludwig,Pett is,K.Gill,Sobral,Mousasi,D.Cruz,Arona,Nogueiras,Co te,Ole Laursen,Kawajiri,Sakuraba & K1 Lebanner!
Don$ukh is offline   Reply With Quote