MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Training alone for a fight

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2012, 02:47 AM   #19 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
I'll give you a bit of advise that my first boxing coach gave me back in the day that has never left my mind.

When you are training hard and you want to quit, think, "Is my opponent doing this, is he quitting now?" Every work out you have always think that, and it should motivate you to push that little bit further.

There is no better feeling than knowing you are doing more than your opponent in training. For example, getting up early and running while you imagine that you opponent is still asleep.

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote