MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Prediction 2012 game. So far.

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2012, 06:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
MagiK11
Resident Drunk

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRBRESK View Post
I dunno if it's in there but I predicted Barao would have the title before the year was out and he's the interim champ. and Erick Silva will be dethrone GSP in 2013 (only if GSP is still champ of course, he destroys whoever the champ is but GSP is a good matchup for him)
I'd love to see Erick fight GSP, and I love GSP, but I want a challenger who will push the pace and not allow gsp to implement his game. Crazy huh? Want to see someone bring the fight to my boy only because i'm sick of seeing him pick aprt guys who are afraid to fight their fights lol.

But on to predictions the best one was....by Dan9:
"2) Nick Diaz will give somebody the finger."

Oh, and Dan the Man Henderson, will KO Jon Bones Jones, and lay back on his couch right afterwards like a true BOSS.

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote