MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Should he beat Mir, Cormier wants either JDS or Jones in UFC debut

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2012, 12:08 PM   #28 (permalink)
Shady1
Flyweight

Shady1 is a glorious beacon of lightShady1 is a glorious beacon of lightShady1 is a glorious beacon of lightShady1 is a glorious beacon of lightShady1 is a glorious beacon of lightShady1 is a glorious beacon of lightShady1 is a glorious beacon of lightShady1 is a glorious beacon of lightShady1 is a glorious beacon of lightShady1 is a glorious beacon of lightShady1 is a glorious beacon of light
Now if I am honest I would love to see Cormier beat Mir and then come to the UFC and fight straight away for the HW Title. However I can't help but feel that the win over Mir should grant him a shot. Now do not get me wrong Mir is a top level heavyweight but he is coming off a loss against the champ in a fight which he was originally not even going to have. In my honest opinion I would like to see JDS defend his belt against Cain and whilst that happens I would like Cormier to come over and possibly have a fight with Alistair to determine the new number one contender. As I do feel that Alistair/Cormier would be a great Number One contender fight.
Shady1 is offline   Reply With Quote