MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Should he beat Mir, Cormier wants either JDS or Jones in UFC debut

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2012, 12:08 PM   #28 (permalink)
Shady1
Flyweight

Shady1 Is Destined For GreatnessShady1 Is Destined For GreatnessShady1 Is Destined For GreatnessShady1 Is Destined For GreatnessShady1 Is Destined For GreatnessShady1 Is Destined For GreatnessShady1 Is Destined For GreatnessShady1 Is Destined For GreatnessShady1 Is Destined For GreatnessShady1 Is Destined For GreatnessShady1 Is Destined For Greatness
Now if I am honest I would love to see Cormier beat Mir and then come to the UFC and fight straight away for the HW Title. However I can't help but feel that the win over Mir should grant him a shot. Now do not get me wrong Mir is a top level heavyweight but he is coming off a loss against the champ in a fight which he was originally not even going to have. In my honest opinion I would like to see JDS defend his belt against Cain and whilst that happens I would like Cormier to come over and possibly have a fight with Alistair to determine the new number one contender. As I do feel that Alistair/Cormier would be a great Number One contender fight.
Shady1 is offline   Reply With Quote