MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nate Diaz and Ben Henderson Compare Each Others Game

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2012, 02:32 PM   #21 (permalink)
WarCraved
Amateur

WarCraved is a jewel in the roughWarCraved is a jewel in the roughWarCraved is a jewel in the roughWarCraved is a jewel in the roughWarCraved is a jewel in the roughWarCraved is a jewel in the roughWarCraved is a jewel in the roughWarCraved is a jewel in the roughWarCraved is a jewel in the roughWarCraved is a jewel in the roughWarCraved is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
Wasn't everyone saying that Jim Millers wrestling was going to best Diaz?

Weren't people saying the cowboys kicks and more well rounded striking was going to best Nate?

Neither happened.

Unless Bendo wants to play tag and run, which I'm confident he won't, he loses this fight 9/10.

I don't think fans can appreciate just how impressive his dominant victories over Jim Miller and Donald Cerrone were.

Submitting and dominating Miller like that was incredibly impressive and really shown the evolution of Nates elite, world class grappling game.

The cowboy is one of the best strikers in the LW division and Nate absolutely steam rolled him.

Bendo had struggled with Cerrone in the first fight (a fight quite a few people think cowboy won) and had a gruelling fight with Jim Miller, where Nate made light work of him and finished him in the second round.

I admire both fighters, but I'm a Diaz fan through and through. He's taking that belt.
This. I think Diaz has surpassed his normal expectations as a fighter. He blitzed through a style that he used to have problems with, and showed that he can easily fight someone who has a very good standing game. Get ready to see a new LW champion by the end of the year.

WAR DIAZ!!
WarCraved is offline   Reply With Quote