MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Should he beat Mir, Cormier wants either JDS or Jones in UFC debut

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2012, 03:10 PM   #33 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DLee View Post
this cormier fellow is mighty presumptuous in that he talks about having the title and fighting in a super fight at another divison. I like it lol. Presumptuous means he expects to win. What I dont like is that hes fighting Mir in SF. If this happened in the UFC, itd be way bigger. But say Cormier beats Mir in SF, hes still UNKNOWN by most casuals. Mir vs Cormier should be the main event of a UFC on Fox. Thats my opinion and im sticking to it.
Sure, your opinion would come true if we lived in a fantasy world. But the fact of the matter is Cormier has 1 fight left on his Showtime contract and needs to fight 1 last time in SF. So what are they supposed to do?

Also, he never said he was going to win a HW title and then drop for a super fight. He said he wants to fight for the title in one of those divisions....that isn't the same thing..
jonnyg4508 is online now   Reply With Quote