MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nate Diaz and Ben Henderson Compare Each Others Game

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2012, 02:30 PM   #23 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
You know what's funny. I actually wanted to see Edgar vs Diaz even though I picked Bendo to win. I think Bendo is gonna drill em with his kicks and take it to the ground. He seems pretty confident with his submission defense so expect him to be controlling him on the ground for majority of the rounds to a UD win. Only way I see it ending for Diaz is if Bendo gets cocky and becomes a "stupid donkey" like Chael...ahaha!

As I said though if Diaz and Cerrone both win I'll be laughing my ass off. I was hella surprised Diaz took it to Cerrone. I wonder what it is that confuses their opponents. I'm watching it, but I'm still scratching my head. I mean look at BJ, Paul Daley, Zaromskis, Cerrone, and even the Irish Hand Grenade whom was an amateur boxer. They all looked pretty sub par against the Diaz Bros.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote