MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Marijuana Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2012, 02:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Paul Guy View Post
You mean the tobacco companies stand to lose money if marijuana is legalized? I would think that they would be one of the most likely candidates to get in on the market if it is legalized.

At the very least I doubt people would stop smoking tobacco and move to weed. That stuff is pretty addictive. It would probably take some heat off of them from all the anti-tobacco lobbyists too.
You'd think so but for some reason the tobacco lobby has always been against legalizing marijuana. They've been running a smear campaign against it for as long as I can think and long before that.
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote