MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nate Diaz and Ben Henderson Compare Each Others Game

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2012, 03:24 PM   #24 (permalink)
DJ Syko
To the death George

DJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by limba View Post
Henderson's strategy will be: leg kicks, leg kicks, TDs.

Diaz has a history of having problems against bigger, stronger guys, who have a good wrestling game: Rory, Kim, Guida, Maynard.

Henderson falls in the same cathegory.

I give Diaz the advantage in the striking department...but at the end of the day he is no Frankie Edgar, even though his boxing is top notch, he doesn't have the speed that Frankie has, and that was what caused Henderson a lot of problems in his fight against Frankie.

If Henderson is smart, he will take it to the ground and try to use heavy GnP, similar to Rory.

Either way, should be a good fight.

My money is on Henderson.
Thats exactly it, Henderson is not stupid and i dont think he has ever been in a "brawl" or "scrap". He is going to be on his bike most of the time, backing off and try to destroy the legs Diaz, then Probably end the rounds with a takedown. Diaz brothers are amazing fighters but their styles are very exploitable against point fighters, and for sure thats what bendo style is going to be in this fight.