MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Why do people compare Bendo to Jon Jones?

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2012, 07:35 PM   #29 (permalink)
Ape City
It's a league game, Smokey

Ape City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreed View Post
Thats all well and good but can you explain why such an affable down to earth individual like henderson could have such a pack of detractors already? He mostly takes part in good fights, rarely trash talks or showboats.All he does is win yet fans refuse to warm to him.Going as far as to compare him to jones? ask yourself why every1 is now using the same buzzword of "hes cocky" to justify their hatred of him.That narrative doesnt even make sense when talkin about ben henderson, its asinine
I think it has a lot to do with the fact some people think he lost twice and still has the belt. couple that with beating well liked fighters in edgar, guida before his last fight, and miller, as well as the aformentioned post fight praising of god, and i can see why some people don't like him.

Im sure some people dont like him because he is black too, but i truly believe the number is way smaller than you seem to think.

I think he will gain a following and also a long line of haters, just like all champs. Being white sure hasnt stopped massive GSP hate.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using VerticalSports.Com App