MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Reza Madadi saves drowning child and father

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2012, 10:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
BlueLander
Flyweight

BlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports_Nerd View Post
I think it has a lot to do with the fact that a lot of them have day-jobs to go with their athletic careers. Once the sport becomes big enough that they all become full-time athletes and make tons of money in the process, they'll be more like other athletes.

Good for Reza. Sounds like the kind of situation that can turn real bad real quick.

As much as I hope that isn't the case, sadly you are probably right

I love listening to UFC fighters on the Opie & Anthony (SirusXM radio show). They're all very down to earth and likeable. I just hope money doesn't go to their heads in the future and start getting the NFL/Actor/Musician mentalities
BlueLander is offline   Reply With Quote