MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Should he beat Mir, Cormier wants either JDS or Jones in UFC debut

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2012, 01:46 PM   #39 (permalink)
3DLee
Baddest Man Alive

3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Sure, your opinion would come true if we lived in a fantasy world. But the fact of the matter is Cormier has 1 fight left on his Showtime contract and needs to fight 1 last time in SF. So what are they supposed to do?

Also, he never said he was going to win a HW title and then drop for a super fight. He said he wants to fight for the title in one of those divisions....that isn't the same thing..
did you read the opening post?

“Standing across the cage from that guy would be great for me. I’d love to do at some point in my career,” admitted Cormier. “Even if I am maybe the heavyweight champion and there’s a chance to make a super-fight, we could figure something out him and I, because I would not back down from that opportunity.”
3DLee is offline   Reply With Quote