MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Should he beat Mir, Cormier wants either JDS or Jones in UFC debut

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2012, 01:56 PM   #40 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DLee View Post
did you read the opening post?

“Standing across the cage from that guy would be great for me. I’d love to do at some point in my career,” admitted Cormier. “Even if I am maybe the heavyweight champion and there’s a chance to make a super-fight, we could figure something out him and I, because I would not back down from that opportunity.”
I stand corrected.

I figured the whole 205 talk was purely based on Cain being an elite HW as well.

I'd love to see him vs. Bones. I just hope he gets a fight in the UFC soon after he detroys Mir. He should get a HW title shot right away. But we have the whole Overeem thing. Personally I think Overeem should have to step aside for putting the JDS fight on hold. He is at fault so he loses his shot. HW isn't the deepest division so I think it would be dumb to set up Cormier/Overeem.

If JDS wins give Cormier the shot.

If Cain wins give Overeem the shot.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote