MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jake Shields - Why are you so boring?

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2012, 04:28 PM   #41 (permalink)
H33LHooK
Bantamweight

H33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by amoosenamedhank View Post
You see and I'm just the opposite on this thought. Maybe Jake's body doesn't cut weight well... so he's more energized at MW; that's fine. However, he's going to be very under sized. Especially against people like Sonnen, Weidman, Munoz.... I even think Bisping would have the TDD and striking to dispatch this guy.
Definitely plausible; and you're right- I don't see a title run or anything in his future at MW.

However, the dude did win and defend a Strikeforce belt as a MW- that's enough to at least get me intrigued to see what he can do over in the UFC back at that weight.
H33LHooK is offline   Reply With Quote