MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 08-15-2012, 11:18 PM   #22674 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
It looks like they picked 2 couples that seems to be some of the dumbest people in Alabama. They have a "mud bog" in their damn back yard ..I guess they are feeding off the southern trend...But it's on The Animal Planet...no animals to be seen though
Lol no animals when on that channel? Talk about milking what's popular.

I took a few photos while I was out, couldn't take them on the boat as I'd probably drop my phone in the water like I did with two phones ago. That's my setup when I head out, though, caught one that was about 5 pounds or so, and then literally right as I pull pulling my line out of the water one of them hit it and missed, his head came out of the water right next to my boat, another foot of water and he would have been mine.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

Video Game GIF Thread