MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS facing Cain december 29 plus signing a Corinthians deal.

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2012, 02:34 PM   #24 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOMDC View Post
Come on dude. I'm as big a Cain fan as he next but that rambling sounded ridiculous and reeks of fanboy ism. If you hit someone in the back of the ear it's legal and if you watch any of juniors fight you know he lands his shots where he aims most of the time. Back of the head shots is a dumb rule excluding shots right near the spine/barinstem.

Junior hits anyone clean they're going down. I think we all need to accept that although Cain is the next level/generation of hw's, junior might be a level higher.
I'll believe it if I see it again. Like I said, I don't buy much into unexpected early KO's.

Cain has completely steam rolled through every single opponent in front of him. He then fights Junior and gets destroyed in the first round. I'm just not buying that Cain was any where near 100 percent for that fight.

All will be revealed in the rematch. If Junior destroys Cain again, I'll eat my words and apologise.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote