MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS facing Cain december 29 plus signing a Corinthians deal.

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2012, 05:36 PM   #30 (permalink)
BOMDC
Flyweight

BOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to allBOMDC is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
I didn't ever say the fight was meaningless, stop putting words in my mouth. I said not too much can be learned from unexpected, early flash KO's, not that the fight was completely meaningless.

I never said Junior wasn't 100 percent. Now we get to see both fighters enter the octagon fit and healthy. If Junior read Cain so quickly and easily as you point out, then surely he will have no problem doing it again just as easily.

Totally agree. But considering everything else about both fighters, it's pretty tough to think that JDS KOing Cain at some point is not going to be the most probable outcome. Cain is a beast. He has good hands, wrestling, strength and the ability to break opponents due to his relentlessness/cardio. The thing is, it's tough to imagine anyone keeping JDS on his back for long as well as anyone surviving 25 minutes without getting clipped by one of those crisp, accurate bombs.
BOMDC is offline   Reply With Quote