MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC Quick Quote: Dan Henderson would 'love' for Jon Jones to try and knock him out in

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2012, 10:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
BrutalKO
Lightweight

BrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam365 View Post
http://www.mmamania.com/2012/8/15/32...-las-vegas-mma

I would love to see hendo win, here's hoping.
...I agree fully. If Hendo wins, it would be like when Randy came out of retirement and unexpectedly dominated Tim Sylvia for the HW belt. Truthfully, If JBJ was with a B-level camp, I would give Hendo the nod. JBJ not only has improved with each fight, Yoda has been guiding his way. Nobody has stopped Yoda & Luke Skywalker so far. Dan has a monumental task. I want Hendo to win but he's gotta close the distance and keep tying Jones up in the clinch, land uppercuts and bombs with his golden right hand. Bonner did well against Jones when they clinched and Hendo can do the same but he has to get it against the cage or on the ground to maintain control. JBJ's reach and techincal striking stand-up is too dangerous to test from the outside. Everyone has failed. Jones is certainly a difficult puzzle to solve...
BrutalKO is offline   Reply With Quote