MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Ronda Rousey vs. Sarah Kaufman Thread
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-17-2012, 12:04 AM
...I'm gonna go for my girl Ronda. I think her intensity, aggressiveness, stellar hip tosses and superior groundgame will be the factor. Ronda has a good chin that will get tested. I just see Ronda coming out in a bull rush, clinching up fast with Sarah, then throwing down on a clean hip toss. If Ronda ragdolled Tate, (who is perhaps the best female wrestler), Sarah Kaufman will get tossed too. I would be surprised to see Sarah rock Ronda badly cause I'm sure Ronda won't even give her a chance to get off. If Rousey comes out of the gate like a rabid pitbull, swarms Kaufman, ties her up in a clinch and flop, there goes Sarah to the ground. Then it's just a matter of time. Sarah may get back to her feet if she's lucky but I see Ronda tossing her on her ass again and then getting a submission finish. I'd love to see Ronda get a KO. I don't think she's quite there yet but this fight will be good without a doubt...
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome