MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Ronda Rousey vs. Sarah Kaufman Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-17-2012, 12:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
BrutalKO
Lightweight

BrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By AllBrutalKO Is Beloved By All
...I'm gonna go for my girl Ronda. I think her intensity, aggressiveness, stellar hip tosses and superior groundgame will be the factor. Ronda has a good chin that will get tested. I just see Ronda coming out in a bull rush, clinching up fast with Sarah, then throwing down on a clean hip toss. If Ronda ragdolled Tate, (who is perhaps the best female wrestler), Sarah Kaufman will get tossed too. I would be surprised to see Sarah rock Ronda badly cause I'm sure Ronda won't even give her a chance to get off. If Rousey comes out of the gate like a rabid pitbull, swarms Kaufman, ties her up in a clinch and flop, there goes Sarah to the ground. Then it's just a matter of time. Sarah may get back to her feet if she's lucky but I see Ronda tossing her on her ass again and then getting a submission finish. I'd love to see Ronda get a KO. I don't think she's quite there yet but this fight will be good without a doubt...
BrutalKO is offline   Reply With Quote