MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS facing Cain december 29 plus signing a Corinthians deal.

View Single Post

Old 08-17-2012, 12:25 AM   #32 (permalink)
khoveraki
ROCKET FISTS

khoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renownkhoveraki Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
I am absolutely qualified to comment. You just can't get off poor Junior's nuts long enough to post anything that isn't biased or thought out. I never said Junior got lucky. I never discredited his win. He beat Cain pretty quickly and I think it's sketchy Cain is getting a rematch so quick. But to say Junior analyzed Cain from the get go is just ridiculous and every post you have made in this thread just reaks of bias and ignorance which makes YOU unqualified to comment. Cain came in, Junior threw a punch and it landed behind the ear. It was a solid hit, obviously, but you need to watch that fight again if you think Junior picked him apart from the get go, a notion that is utterly laughable.
Have you watched the fight very recently? Because I have. Infact I have the fight memorized and I am prepared to step into this debate.

Have you watched the fight very recently?

sig credit to Limba

lobster train.
khoveraki is offline   Reply With Quote