MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS facing Cain december 29 plus signing a Corinthians deal.

View Single Post

Old 08-17-2012, 05:17 AM   #37 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoveraki View Post
Have you watched the fight very recently? Because I have. Infact I have the fight memorized and I am prepared to step into this debate.

Have you watched the fight very recently?
Lol i just noticed this.

We all know you are prepared to step into any debate regarding JDS and we all know your stance and points in each of those debates. Just as predictable LL is when talking about Machida or Limba is talking about Jones you are that predictable when it comes to JDS. And its probably fair to say that im pretty predictable when it comes to talking about Mike Swick. I try not to be on your guys level but it is sometimes hard to not let your favorite fighters nuts to blur the vision.

BUT now i actually am curious to see you send a reply to the debate just to see if there is anything i didnt expect.