MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS facing Cain december 29 plus signing a Corinthians deal.

View Single Post

Old 08-17-2012, 06:57 AM   #39 (permalink)
Sports_Nerd
Featherweight

Sports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
I am absolutely qualified to comment. You just can't get off poor Junior's nuts long enough to post anything that isn't biased or thought out. I never said Junior got lucky. I never discredited his win. He beat Cain pretty quickly and I think it's sketchy Cain is getting a rematch so quick. But to say Junior analyzed Cain from the get go is just ridiculous and every post you have made in this thread just reaks of bias and ignorance which makes YOU unqualified to comment. Cain came in, Junior threw a punch and it landed behind the ear. It was a solid hit, obviously, but you need to watch that fight again if you think Junior picked him apart from the get go, a notion that is utterly laughable.
I don't really want to join the pissing contest, but that is factually incorrect. Cain didn't move in to the punch, he was caught by a combination, just as SM33 says.

JDS threw a jab and followed it immediately with the haymaker. he wasn't testing Cain at that point, he was throwing with purpose.

Not that that means anything for the rematch, even the mooks at AWA presumably know how to watch tape.
Sports_Nerd is offline   Reply With Quote