MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS facing Cain december 29 plus signing a Corinthians deal.

View Single Post

Old 08-17-2012, 12:11 PM   #41 (permalink)
TanyaJade
Welterweight

TanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports_Nerd View Post
I don't really want to join the pissing contest, but that is factually incorrect. Cain didn't move in to the punch, he was caught by a combination, just as SM33 says.

JDS threw a jab and followed it immediately with the haymaker. he wasn't testing Cain at that point, he was throwing with purpose.

Not that that means anything for the rematch, even the mooks at AWA presumably know how to watch tape.
No offense but you've been reading my posts incorrectly.
I said that JDS pumped the jab to gauge distance and find his range so he could land the shot, which he was successful in doing so after a brief, evenly contested exchange on the feet. I never said that the haymaker he threw was by accident, he knew exactly what he was doing, but only after he had just established the distance.

Faber - Franklin - Velasquez - Hunt - Machida - Condit
Credit to M.C. for the sig!
TanyaJade is offline   Reply With Quote