MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - JDS facing Cain december 29 plus signing a Corinthians deal.

View Single Post

Old 08-17-2012, 01:19 PM   #43 (permalink)
TanyaJade
Middleweight

TanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SM33 View Post
You are wrong, JDS was looking to exploit a specific part of Cain's striking and did it in no time. Just like Silva and Rua specifically lead with right hands against Griffin, Shogun specifically feinted right kicks against Liddell.

Read up on some striking arts, there is more to these fights than well timed punches.
False.

As I've said several times in this thread, JDS established a distance with Cain and landed a well-timed haymaker for the TKO. The only thing he exploited was Cain's chin. I know JDS meant to land that haymaker, I know it wasn't a lucky shot. He knew exactly what he was doing, but he did not 'expose" or "pick apart" Cain. The fight was evenly contested up until that point.

Read up on some striking arts? I've been training in Muy Thai and kickboxing ever since I was twelve years old. I know quite a bit about striking, and I imagine you do as well. The difference is, my opinion isn't clouded by bias and I can see the world behind dos Santos' testicles.

When you can post objectively for once, then I'll respect your opinion.

Rich Franklin - Holly Holm - Carlos Condit - Andrei Arlovski
Credit to Spite for the sig!
TanyaJade is offline   Reply With Quote