MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Marijuana Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-17-2012, 12:43 PM   #21 (permalink)
slapshot
Super Heavyweight

slapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings Systemslapshot Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
"Pharmaceuticals" are equally illegal if they aren't prescribed by a doctor or physician.

And everyone already knows alcohol is worse, that doesn't justify anything.

The problem with Marijuana is it's a gateway drug for impressionable, irresponsible teens and young adults.
Gateway, lol. A gateway drug is a drug that leads to other drug use.

Alcohol and tobacco are the number one gateway drugs because they are socially acceptable and reach more ppl.

Marijuana does cause the munchies but I've never found myself with a uncontrollable urge to do heroin or something else because I'm high.

Needless to say the drug itself is NOT a gateway.

If weed was legal you wouldn't need to go get it from people you wouldn't usually be around who often don't sell just weed. If there is a "gateway to harder drugs" it's the laws and dealers not marijuana that's responsible.
"I fear no man, but Jim Harrison and Mike Stone are the two last men that I would wish to meet in an alley fight. Jim Harrison's fighting style is not flamboyant or spectacular, it's just simple and deadly!" - Bruce Lee sakurabushidokan.homestead.com
slapshot is online now   Reply With Quote