MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - prime Arlovski vs prime cro-cop

View Single Post

Old 08-17-2012, 02:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Classic kicker vs puncher. Mirko banged with JDS at the twilight of his career and did pretty good considering.

I'm afraid the LHK would have landed eventually. It's a match up I would still like to see today. It would be an exciting one.

Hope The Pitbull can take take out Sylvia and be welcomed back to the UFC for a couple of exhibition fights. He did knock out Rothwell and Nelson. Both are highly durable.

If only he had a chin. It's because of that chin he lacks confidence. I mean look at Rampage, Hendo or Chuck and Wandy in their heydeys. When you have that aura of invincibility it makes you go wild. I know I would if I had an iron chin. But if I had a wish it would be unlimited cardio. Anyways getting sidetracked. Great matchup even today!

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote