MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - prime Arlovski vs prime cro-cop

View Single Post

Old 08-17-2012, 02:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings System
Classic kicker vs puncher. Mirko banged with JDS at the twilight of his career and did pretty good considering.

I'm afraid the LHK would have landed eventually. It's a match up I would still like to see today. It would be an exciting one.

Hope The Pitbull can take take out Sylvia and be welcomed back to the UFC for a couple of exhibition fights. He did knock out Rothwell and Nelson. Both are highly durable.

If only he had a chin. It's because of that chin he lacks confidence. I mean look at Rampage, Hendo or Chuck and Wandy in their heydeys. When you have that aura of invincibility it makes you go wild. I know I would if I had an iron chin. But if I had a wish it would be unlimited cardio. Anyways getting sidetracked. Great matchup even today!

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is online now   Reply With Quote