MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Can Ronda Beat Cyborg...

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2012, 01:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Can Ronda Beat Cyborg...

Ronda overwhelms her opponents and powers through her takedown and submission. She's strong and she's got crisp technique.

But Cyborg is even stronger. I've seen her deadlift 225+ pounds at least. Incredibly feckin strong.

I see Ronda coming out charging with Cyborg engaging right away by circling away and landing a barrage of shots eventually disorienting Ronda. Eventually Ronda might get wobbled. Now that's the turning point. Will Cyborg finish or get caught in an armbar. The fact that she's so strong she might be able to power out of it.

Cyborg fights like Wanderlei with that Chute Box mentality (killer instinct) as does Ronda, but she hits hard.

I'm going to have to say that Cyborg should take it.

This fight needs to happen either at 135, 145 or at 140.

These two are too far ahead of the pack skill wise and strength wise. It's pretty evident with the last two match ups. In the UFC you rarely see a blitz like that in a championship fight these days with the exception of JDS vs Cain.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote