MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Guns!!!!

Thread: Guns!!!!
View Single Post

Old 08-19-2012, 03:50 AM   #185 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Paul Guy View Post
Any bow hunters/archers around here?

I just got word that my Spirit Elite recurve bow that I ordered from Sauk Trail Archery is ready to be shipped.

Best pic I could find:

Mine is going to be a darker brown. I'll take photos when it arrives if anyone is interested.
I love the old recurves but mine is pretty much worthless It's a 1979 Bear takedown my brother bought back in the mid 80's but the bows twist when you draw it back and it's going to fly apart one of these days. Don't trust it enough to shoot it.

By pure luck I shot one of the crappiest ak's I've ever seen this evening. My buddies step son showed up with it at the shop and it had every piece of plastic bullshit available on it. The magazine said something like holdstuff USA on it and the gun jammed after every third round or so.

It also didn't have a manufacturers name on it. It just said made in the USA in a number of places.

Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote