MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Can Ronda Beat Cyborg...

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2012, 02:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
WestCoastPoutin
Featherweight

WestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
Cocky or not, she's clean and fights fair. I'd pay to see her whoop up on a roided up cheat of a shemale any day of the week.

Personal opinions aside, it's an interesting fight. I think that if anyone can beat Cyborg, it's Rousey. I'd give her the best chance of all current female competitors.
Not looking to argue here as Im actually curious about something.

I know you are a Chael fan, so what is the difference between Chael and this guy?
Is it because Chael asked to use a substance before and this guy didnt?

Are they different substances? Cyborg's is worst that the TRT stuff?

I dont follow the TRT trend that is happening so I want to hear your take since you like one guy but not the other.

thanks
WestCoastPoutin is offline   Reply With Quote