MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 08-19-2012, 07:16 PM   #331 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
The last couple of weeks are a blur due to working a lot, but I missed one thai class because I was fed up and in a shitty mood that day.

I also didn't get to train BJJ this week at all due to staying up late, sleeping in like an idiot, and trying to not be so disgusted by the guy who always stinks. (The same guy who rolls some days in a karate gi that I would tear the shit out of if I was strong enough.)

I am more than ready to test for shorts, but I'm not going to bring it up with my instructor. I'm planning on going to a seminar Sep. 8 in Buffalo with another woman from class, and hopefully more will go. I haven't told L&M yet because he'll probably be pissed.

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote