MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Can Ronda Beat Cyborg...

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2012, 12:24 PM   #23 (permalink)
Murf
MMA Fanatic

Murf is a jewel in the roughMurf is a jewel in the roughMurf is a jewel in the roughMurf is a jewel in the roughMurf is a jewel in the roughMurf is a jewel in the roughMurf is a jewel in the roughMurf is a jewel in the roughMurf is a jewel in the roughMurf is a jewel in the roughMurf is a jewel in the rough
I don't think Cyborg should be allowed to fight Ronda, she should move to the UFC and fight Frankie Edgar when he goes down to 145! Ronda should come to my house and we can have a wrestle, i wouldn't mind her wrapping her legs around my face - so long as she doesn't break my arm!
Seriously though, it's really hard to call because we haven't seen enough of Ronda displaying other aspects of her game to know how she will cope if she can't take Cyborg down early or how she'll cope if Cyborg starts attacking her legs with kicks. I would like to see Ronda arm-bar Cyborg too, within a minute, it would be unbelievable and slightly hilarious. Who the hell would they give her then?
Murf is offline   Reply With Quote