MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Can Ronda Beat Cyborg...

View Single Post

Old 08-20-2012, 03:21 PM   #25 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
I don't think Cyborg should be allowed to fight Ronda, she should move to the UFC and fight Frankie Edgar when he goes down to 145! Ronda should come to my house and we can have a wrestle, i wouldn't mind her wrapping her legs around my face - so long as she doesn't break my arm!
Seriously though, it's really hard to call because we haven't seen enough of Ronda displaying other aspects of her game to know how she will cope if she can't take Cyborg down early or how she'll cope if Cyborg starts attacking her legs with kicks. I would like to see Ronda arm-bar Cyborg too, within a minute, it would be unbelievable and slightly hilarious. Who the hell would they give her then?
Lolz! Honestly I think Cyborg can beat some of the 145 out there. She fights like a dude literally. Females tend to plod along and are just a lot slower in general. I wonder who wins in domestic situations between the cyborgs...lolz!

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote