MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking Bad Season 5

View Single Post

Old 08-21-2012, 12:26 AM   #50 (permalink)
Redrum
Featherweight

Redrum Is World RenownRedrum Is World RenownRedrum Is World RenownRedrum Is World RenownRedrum Is World RenownRedrum Is World RenownRedrum Is World RenownRedrum Is World RenownRedrum Is World RenownRedrum Is World RenownRedrum Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
We are being so spoiled right now with this show, it's going to be a long time before there is a new show as tense and as gripping as this. Another amazing episode, the scene with Walt and Jesse when Jesse tried to get Walter to buy out was simply incredible. Bryan Cranston has no equal. He is the king of the world right now. Only two more episodes until the break, and it's gonna be a long ass break, but if the final 8 episodes are anything like the ones we have gotten so far, it's so worth it.

They did the same thing they did with the bike. That's the way they always dispose of bodies. Remember in season 1, Jesse messed up and put him in the bathtub, and the bathtub came crashing down through the floor.
Ah, man that is what I was afraid of. I knew it, but I think I didn't want to admit it to myself.

I think I missed that episode from season 1. I came to this show a bit late, although I have seen a number of episodes that I missed previously.

I'll have to go back on Netflix and see about that one.
Redrum is offline   Reply With Quote